Thursday, November 18, 2010

On A Roll

I have had a very good week this week :) My nutrition has been really good, i've tried really hard to be disciplined and not have any extras. I've also done all my workouts. I'm getting a bit tired today though, my cardio felt hard. I did

5 minute warm-up on the cross trainer
10 minutes moderate pace (level 12) cross trainer
10 minutes bike (resistance 6)
10 minutes treadmill walking 6km/h
3 minute cool down treadmill 4.5km/h

I normally run on the treadmill, and I was very tempted to start running, but my body has taken a lot this week and I don't want to be burnt out for my weights tomorrow. I've learnt a lot this year about listening to my body, and knowing when I need to slow down or take a break. And I definitely needed a lighter session today.

I bought some yummy strawberries and blueberries yesterday. I love berries, they taste so summery. I had them today with low-carb choc protein powder made into a paste with water. The protein powder I use is MRM brand, the 100% natural dutch choc flavour. I've tried a few choc protein powders and this one tastes the best :) I also use the strawberry and banana flavour sometimes in my shakes.


Can't wait for the weekend!

Nicola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment