Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Slow Start

I woke up very late this morning. This is what happens when I don't have any commitments in the morning, like taking my 9yr old brother to school, a morning workout, or work. I work at the creche at Fitness First, it's called Playzone. I love this job so much, all the kids are so gorgeous and it's so rewarding. They're pretty much aged from 3 months to about 4 yrs, then on weekends and in school holidays we get older ones as well. I work there 4 days a week in the morning for 3 hours. Also massive perk of this job - free gym membership! So I save $90 a month having this job (I was a paying member before I got the job). Gotta love it.

This morning I had my oatmeal for breakfast which consists of Uncle Toby's traditional oats made with water, then I add Ladybird Protein Crunch, a little bit of Stevia sweetener and sugar-free maple syrup. This is the breakfast I have pretty much every day. I really don't mind not having variety for breakfast, it's actually good to not have to think about it in the morning, you know what you're having, no decisions to be made. I then had my multi-vitamin and my coffee! In the mornings I have a short black with 3 tbsp skim milk and stevia sweetener. Gets me started for the day :)

My coffee machine in action:

Coffee goodness:

I'm currently listening to Sia's new album We Are Born. It is such a great album, my sister and I bought it the other day and it's been on repeat in my car, and on my itunes :P. I got into her music a little while ago and love it. My fav songs on her new album are The Fight, Clap Your Hands, You've Changed, I'm In Here and I'm In Here (Piano Vocal Version). 

That's all for now :)

Nicola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment