Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First Post!

I've been thinking about creating a blog for a while, and i'm very excited to finally be doing it. I decided a few days ago that I definantly wanted to create one, and have been trying to think of a name for it ever since! I finally came up with The Cappucino Files. I love my coffee, and can't go a day without one :) But this blog isn't just about coffee, it will also be about my health and fitness journey, my university years and experiences (starting next year hopefully), sport, and everything else in between.

I'm studying exercise and sport science - i've almost finished my Diploma of Fitness at the Fitness Institute of Australia and plan on studying exercise and sport science at Uni next year. I enjoy the sport side of it more, and am fascinated by elite athletes. In saying this, I am a long way from where I want to be fitness and weight wise and I am determined to reach my goals to get the most out of my studies and career, and most importantly - be happy with myself and my life. I completed a 12 week program from Ideal Bodies Online a couple of months ago and lost 8kg whilst on it. It was a fantastic program and I have just started the training and nutrition plan they gave me from the beginning again. I still have a long way to go and I can't wait for the next few months of more training and healthy eating!

There's lots more to write about myself, but I have plenty more time and space to do that in the near future.
I'm going to go and watch The Good Wife now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment