Sunday, November 14, 2010

Early morning

I had an early one this morning, heading to the gym at 6:45am to do some HIIT cardio on the treadmill. Got to the gym, and the AIR-CONDITIONING WAS BROKEN! I didn't really notice until I had done about half my workout and I realised how HOT and sweaty I was getting, it was unbelievable. I thought I was going to pass out at the end argh. Then I came home and got ready, dropped my brother off the school, came back home, had a coffee and got my food together for the morning, then headed back to the gym for work. Breakfast this morning was the usual oats with Ladybird Protein Crunch.

Doesn't look very appetising, but it's good :)

 And what do you know the air-con is still not working and the creche is like a sauna! We felt so bad for all the little kids, all their hair was sweaty around their hair lines and we had heaps crying today. I have to go back this afternoon for my 4-7pm shift, hopefully the place is a little bit cooler.

I went down early to pick my brother up from school (the parking fills up quickly when it's raining) and sat there with my Sia CD on, typing on my sister's laptop :) It was very pleasant.



Poor little Bonnie has been so hot and distressed the last couple of days with all the hot weather in sydney. All she wants to do is sit on the cold tiles and pant away :(.


Alright off to work again!

Nicola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment