Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Corn and cookies

Pretty sure I just had the sweetest and best corn I have ever tasted! Oh my gosh. I love corn so much, I ended up having 2 cobs. That was with roast rump steak and lots of steamed beans :) Yum. Perfect after my cycle class.

And what did I say about having to resist temptation re my mother's baking? Came home to peanut butter and chocolate cookies this afternoon. Had one after dinner, it was amazing. Peanut butter and chocolate is such an amazing combination.


Babysat the cutest kids today. I walked into the house and said hi to the little girl I was looking after, she's 3, and the first thing she said in this really serious voice was "you wore that yesterday". Haha! I thought it was funny, I wasn't actually wearing the same outfit, just the same jeans and shoes, and she saw me last week not yesterday. She is so cute. I love the funny things kids come out with.

Nicola xx

2 comments:

  1. I made cookies yesterday! (But they were from a packet mix, haha.) They were soooo good... yet so bad for me. Alas!

    ReplyDelete